Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.514244, 7.468429.
Dortmund is a large city in western Germany, located in the province of North Rhine-Westphalia. The city is a large industrial and scientific progress center, with a great deal of educational and research institutions, colleges and universities. It is a cultural capital of the region, with plenty of museums, churches and castles. The main sights of the city are the following: Opernhaus Dortmund, Haus Bodelschwingh, Altes Stadthaus, Reinoldikirche, Petrikirche, Florianturm, Westfalenstadion, etc.
Where is Dortmund, Germany on Map?
Road map of Dortmund, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Dortmund, Germany
Dortmund, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dortmund, Germany is 51.514244, and the longitude is 7.468429. Dortmund, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 51.2784'' N and 7° 28' 6.3444'' E.
Dortmund, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 51.2784'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 28' 6.3444'' E|
Coordinates of Dortmund, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)