Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.050407, 13.737262.
Known as German Florence, Dresden is the capital city of Saxony, which is a part of Eastern Germany. The city enjoys an amazing location near the Elba River and is one of the key tourist destinations of the country, due to its amazing baroque style architecture and plenty of entertainment facilities including local famous Opera Theater, a few old cathedrals, various concert halls and venues for fairs. The city suffered incredible damage during the times of the World War II, and it took decades to restore all historic buildings in the central part of the city. Today, Dresden city center is under protection of UNESCO Historic Heritage commission, and it is one of the most visited tourist area in Germany.
Map of Dresden, Germany
Dresden, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dresden, Germany is 51.050407, and the longitude is 13.737262. Dresden, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 3' 1.4652'' N and 13° 44' 14.1432'' E.
Dresden, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 3' 1.4652'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 44' 14.1432'' E|
Coordinates of Dresden, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)