Ennis, Clare, Ireland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.847054, -8.988436.
A large municipality in Clare county, central Ireland, Ennis is a historic town on the River Fergus, with the population of about 20,000 people. The old town is the finest example of a settlement of Victoria epoch, with narrow medieval streets and stoned pavements, beautiful cathedrals, high walls and small pubs. All residents of the town are found of music, including special local folk melodies which are constantly played on the old streets of the city. Local landmarks include Glór Theatre, St. Flannan's College, Ennis Friary, St Columba's Church, etc. It is believed that the grandfather of Mohammed Ali was born in Ennis.
Where is Ennis, Clare, Ireland on Map?
Road map of Ennis, Clare, Ireland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ennis, Clare, Ireland
Ennis, Clare, Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ennis, Clare, Ireland is 52.847054, and the longitude is -8.988436. Ennis, Clare, Ireland is located at Ireland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 50' 49.3944'' N and 8° 59' 18.3696'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 50' 49.3944'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 59' 18.3696'' W|
Coordinates of Ennis, Clare, Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ireland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Carrish on Shannon, Leitrim, Ireland (53.944000, -8.095000)
- Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland (52.354279, -7.695040)
- Annacotty, County Limerick, Ireland (52.668076, -8.536722)
- Killaloe, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.808887, -8.447515)
- Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland (52.059937, -9.504427)
- Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.850334, -8.294286)
- Crookstown, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.842426, -8.830432)
- Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland (53.802132, -9.514347)
- Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.856201, -9.400776)
- Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland (53.016029, -9.377420)