Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.176861, -6.802586.
Newbridge is a large historic town in County Kildare, Ireland, located about 17 miles from Dublin city center. The town is also known with its name on Irish language, 'An Droichead Nua'. There are about 21,500 people living in Newbridge, with a good portion of those working in the capital city. The town is famous with its numerous churches and historic monuments, like St Conleth's Parish Church, Dominican St. Eustace's Church, a Church of Ireland church, etc. Along with excellent shopping opportunities, tourists can also enjoy great local cuisine and pub lifestyle.
Where is Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland on Map?
Road map of Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland is 53.176861, and the longitude is -6.802586. Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland is located at Ireland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 10' 36.6996'' N and 6° 48' 9.3096'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 10' 36.6996'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 48' 9.3096'' W|
Coordinates of Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ireland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Carrish on Shannon, Leitrim, Ireland (53.944000, -8.095000)
- Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland (52.354279, -7.695040)
- Annacotty, County Limerick, Ireland (52.668076, -8.536722)
- Killaloe, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.808887, -8.447515)
- Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland (52.059937, -9.504427)
- Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.850334, -8.294286)
- Crookstown, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.842426, -8.830432)
- Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland (53.802132, -9.514347)
- Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.856201, -9.400776)
- Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland (53.016029, -9.377420)