Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.445042, 111.091789.
There are three towns of Erdene in Mongolia (Erdene meaning 'jewel' in Mongolian language). One of the towns is located in the province of Dornogovi, in southeastern part of the country (very close to the border with China). The town is also known as Ulaan-Uul and is a small industrial community which is formed from working people's families. There is a large railway cargo station in the town. About 35 per cent of the population are Chinese.
Where is Erdene, Mongolia on Map?
Road map of Erdene, Mongolia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Erdene, Mongolia
Erdene, Mongolia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Erdene, Mongolia is 44.445042, and the longitude is 111.091789. Erdene, Mongolia is located at Mongolia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 26' 42.1512'' N and 111° 5' 30.4404'' E.
Erdene, Mongolia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 26' 42.1512'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 5' 30.4404'' E|
Coordinates of Erdene, Mongolia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Mongolia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gurvansaikhan, Dundgovi, Mongolia (51.360565, 99.346893)
- Ulgii, Mongolia (48.970676, 89.967834)
- Naranbulag, Mongolia (49.379635, 92.563721)
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia (46.272877, 102.779030)
- Erdene, Mongolia (44.445042, 111.091789)
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia (43.715214, 111.904106)
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia (43.570000, 104.425835)