Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.970676, 89.967834.
Ulgii is a small town situated in the westernmost part of Mongolia, with the population close to 30 thousand people. It is a transportation hub and a small agricultural spot. The town was historically a Kazakh settlement, with currently plenty of people of Kazakh origin living in the town. There is a small airport near the town.
Where is Ulgii, Mongolia on Map?
Road map of Ulgii, Mongolia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ulgii, Mongolia
Ulgii, Mongolia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ulgii, Mongolia is 48.970676, and the longitude is 89.967834. Ulgii, Mongolia is located at Mongolia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 58' 14.4336'' N and 89° 58' 4.2024'' E.
Ulgii, Mongolia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 58' 14.4336'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 58' 4.2024'' E|
Coordinates of Ulgii, Mongolia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Mongolia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gurvansaikhan, Dundgovi, Mongolia (51.360565, 99.346893)
- Ulgii, Mongolia (48.970676, 89.967834)
- Naranbulag, Mongolia (49.379635, 92.563721)
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia (46.272877, 102.779030)
- Erdene, Mongolia (44.445042, 111.091789)
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia (43.715214, 111.904106)
- Dalanzadgad, Mongolia (43.570000, 104.425835)