Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.487034, 8.492177.
Fernmeldeturm Mannheim is a tall broadcast signal transmitting tower, located on the banks of the Neckar river in Hans-Reschke-Ufer, the central part of Mannheim, Germany. Built about 45 years ago, the tower is functioning as the signal transmission facility. It is notorious with an accident happened in 1994, when 4 people died as a result of a helicopter crash.
Where is Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany on Map?
Road map of Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany
Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany is 49.487034, and the longitude is 8.492177. Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 29' 13.3224'' N and 8° 29' 31.8372'' E.
Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 29' 13.3224'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 29' 31.8372'' E|
Coordinates of Fernmeldeturm Mannheim, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)