Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.074089, 10.779130.
Built and opened in 1988, Holstein Tower is a famous entertainment facility and a part of a small entertainment park, located at Am Fahrenkrog 1, near the town of Sierksdorf, Germany. It is a 100-meter tall gyro tower, which is one of the most popular attractions among those who visit the entertainment park. The tower is additionally guyed.
Map of Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany
Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany is 54.074089, and the longitude is 10.779130. Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 4' 26.7204'' N and 10° 46' 44.8680'' E.
Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 4' 26.7204'' N|
|DMS Long||10° 46' 44.8680'' E|
Coordinates of Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Brocken, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, the Big Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Jakobsberg, Porta Westfalica, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Bielefeld, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)