Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.110493, 8.858183.
Am Fallturm, or Fallturm Bremen, is a tall tube-style tower, built in one of the northeastern neighborhoods of Bremen city in northwestern Germany. The tower is 149 meters high, and it was built as a part of the local university research system, for demonstrating the experiment with a drop proving the theory of weightlessness. The tower is made of reinforced concrete.
Where is Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany on Map?
Road map of Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany
Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany is 53.110493, and the longitude is 8.858183. Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 6' 37.7748'' N and 8° 51' 29.4588'' E.
Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 6' 37.7748'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 51' 29.4588'' E|
Coordinates of Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Germany
Also check out these related Towers.
- Holstein Tower, Sierksdorf, Germany (54.074089, 10.779130)
- Scream (Heide Park), Soltau, Germany (53.027111, 9.878511)
- Bremerhaven Radar Tower, Bremerhaven, Germany (53.538406, 8.580290)
- Brocken Transmitter, Weringerode, Germany (51.800194, 10.614367)
- Großer Inselsberg, Thuringia, Germany (50.851246, 10.465513)
- Hohenstadt Transmission Tower, Hohenstadt, Germany (48.549782, 9.670841)
- Jakobsberg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.240753, 8.944976)
- Am Fallturm, Bremen, Germany (53.110493, 8.858183)
- Funkturm Berlin, Berlin, Germany (52.505032, 13.278189)
- Hünenburg Telecommunication Tower, Germany (52.014660, 8.473570)