Florencio Varela, Argentina
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.796581, -58.276012.
Florencio Varela a small city in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina, with the population over 120,000 people. It is one of the most famous suburbs of today's capital of Argentina known for it's cozy atmosphere and calm lifestyle. The city was founded in the end of the 19th century and named after famous local writer Florencio Varela.
Where is Florencio Varela, Argentina on Map?
Road map of Florencio Varela, Argentina shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Florencio Varela, Argentina
Florencio Varela, Argentina Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Florencio Varela, Argentina is -34.796581, and the longitude is -58.276012. Florencio Varela, Argentina is located at Argentina country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 47' 47.6916'' S and 58° 16' 33.6432'' W.
Florencio Varela, Argentina Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 47' 47.6916'' S|
|DMS Long||58° 16' 33.6432'' W|
Coordinates of Florencio Varela, Argentina is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Argentina
Also check out these related Cities.
- La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina (-34.920345, -57.969559)
- Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina (-32.950001, -60.666668)
- Cordoba, Cordoba Province, Argentina (-31.416668, -64.183334)
- Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-32.888355, -68.838844)
- Jujuy, Jujuy Province, Argentina (-24.184340, -65.302177)
- Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-37.320480, -59.132904)
- Bragado, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-35.101933, -60.438538)
- San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro Province, Argentina (-41.134258, -71.308525)
- San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina (-26.808285, -65.217590)
- San Rafael, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-34.587997, -68.285522)