Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.822773, -72.748634.
Known also as Spadaro Airport, Fly Bart's is a very small public airport, situated at 91 Montauk Highway, near the town of East Moriches, NY, USA. It has a status of a reliever airport in case if any problem or disaster takes place and the neighboring national airports will not manage to accept all the flights. The airport is operated by a small company, and there are 25-30 air-crafts served there on a daily basis.
Map of Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA
Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA is 40.822773, and the longitude is -72.748634. Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 49' 21.9828'' N and 72° 44' 55.0824'' W.
Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA elevation is 0 meters height, that is equal to 0 feet.
Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 49' 21.9828'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 44' 55.0824'' W|
|Elevation (m)||0 m|
|Elevation (f)||0 feet|
Coordinates of Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)
- Tampa International Airport, Tampa, FL, USA (27.979168, -82.539337)
- Kotlik Airport (KOT), Kotlik, AK, USA (63.035789, -163.527863)