Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.683880, -102.354126.
Fort Berthold Indian Reservation is a large natural preserve and a special area for the members of indigenous population groups, who live in North Dakota. With the area slightly below 1 million acres, this is the largest reservation in the Untied States, situated on a beautiful natural setting near Missouri River. There are a few relatively small settlements around the area, including the towns of Four Bears, White Shield, Parshall, Sanish, etc.
Where is Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA
Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA is 47.683880, and the longitude is -102.354126. Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 41' 1.9680'' N and 102° 21' 14.8536'' W.
|DMS Lat||47° 41' 1.9680'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 21' 14.8536'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Berthold Indian Reservation, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)