Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.491508, -121.197243.
Pinnacles National Park is a national park that was formed from a volcanic eruption millions of years ago, located 80 miles south of the San Francisco Bay Area, in Central California, United States. The park was created on January 10, 2013. Protected as wilderness, it has a unique landscape with talus caves, chaparral, oak woodlands, prairie falcons, golden eagles, and California condors. Its unique rock formations especially attract rock climbers. The park has an area of 26,606 acres (107.67 km2) with 30 miles of hiking trails and a campground. Bear Gulch Reservoir has one of the most beautiful sights at Pinnacles National Park.
Where is Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA
Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA is 36.491508, and the longitude is -121.197243. Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 29' 29.4288'' N and 121° 11' 50.0748'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 29' 29.4288'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 11' 50.0748'' W|
Coordinates of Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)