Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.089600, -111.149910.
Capitol Reef National Park is a national park with 241,904 acres, located in south-central Utah, United States. It is an amazing place to visit with its breathtaking bluffs, canyons, and domes. It was established on December 18, 1971. It is situated 4.6 miles southeast of Torrey, which is a town located in Wayne County. The park has a rich history and has been a home to people for thousands of years. Things to do in the park include camping, hiking, backpacking, mountain biking, off-road, and so on. The nearest airports to Capitol Reef National Park are Grand Junction Regional Airport and Salt Lake City International Airport. Attractions in the area include Hickman Bridge, Cathedral Valley, Cassidy Arch, Frying Pan, and Goosenecks Overlook. There are also several campgrounds in the park: Cedar Mesa Campground, Cathedral Valley Campground, and Fruita Campground.
Where is Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA on Map?
Road map of Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA
Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA is 38.089600, and the longitude is -111.149910. Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 5' 22.5600'' N and 111° 8' 59.6760'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 5' 22.5600'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 8' 59.6760'' W|
Coordinates of Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)