Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.555809, 9.680845.
Fulda is a small town with the population close to 65,000 people located in Hesse district, Germany. The history of the city starts from the middle ages, and it played a role during the Cold War as a strategic point for the two parties. The city is located geographically in the very middle of Germany.
Where is Fulda, Germany on Map?
Road map of Fulda, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fulda, Germany
Fulda, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fulda, Germany is 50.555809, and the longitude is 9.680845. Fulda, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 33' 20.9124'' N and 9° 40' 51.0420'' E.
Fulda, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 33' 20.9124'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 40' 51.0420'' E|
Coordinates of Fulda, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)