Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.078217, 8.239761.
Wiesbaden is a large city in central Germany, with the population close to 275,000 people. It is located in Heisse and is one of the larges cities of he province. It has plenty of wonderful attractions, namely St. Elizabeth's Church, St. Bonifatius church, Hessisches Staatstheater Wiesbaden, and many more. However, the town is known as the gambling capital of Germany, with numerous casinos, bowling clubs, etc.
Where is Wiesbaden, Germany on Map?
Road map of Wiesbaden, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wiesbaden, Germany
Wiesbaden, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wiesbaden, Germany is 50.078217, and the longitude is 8.239761. Wiesbaden, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 4' 41.5812'' N and 8° 14' 23.1396'' E.
Wiesbaden, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 4' 41.5812'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 14' 23.1396'' E|
Coordinates of Wiesbaden, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)