Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.436663, 12.050793.
Ganye is a small town in eastern Nigeria. It is located near the border with Cameroon and famous Preserve do Faro. The number of residents in the town is about 18,000 people.
Map of Ganye, Nigeria
Ganye, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ganye, Nigeria is 8.436663, and the longitude is 12.050793. Ganye, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 26' 11.9868'' N and 12° 3' 2.8548'' E.
Ganye, Nigeria elevation is 487 meters height, that is equal to 1,598 feet.
Ganye, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 26' 11.9868'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 3' 2.8548'' E|
|Elevation (m)||487 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,598 feet|
Coordinates of Ganye, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nigeria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Isolu, Abeukuta, Nigeria (7.210566, 3.446048)
- Ogheghe, Nigeria (6.423591, 5.565483)
- Nanka, Anambra, Nigeria (6.049026, 7.065957)
- Ekwulobia, Anambra, Nigeria (6.024628, 7.079426)
- Ibeshe, Ofin, Nigeria (6.553522, 3.474840)
- Eputu Town, Nigeria (6.475430, 3.719394)
- Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria (8.019116, 4.901962)
- Imota, Lagos, Nigeria (6.663608, 3.669929)
- Gwagwalada, Nigeria (8.950833, 7.076737)
- Naze, Owerri, Nigeria (5.443425, 7.065936)