Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 8.019116, 4.901962.
Ila Orangun is a small ancient town in the province of Osun, Nigeria. It used to be a much larger and much more developed settlement, and it was the capital city of a small province located there in ancient times. Today, Ila Orangun has the population not exceeding 15,000 people, and it is an agricultural center famous with its wine and vegetables.
Map of Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria
Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria is 8.019116, and the longitude is 4.901962. Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 1' 8.8176'' N and 4° 54' 7.0632'' E.
Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||8° 1' 8.8176'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 54' 7.0632'' E|
Coordinates of Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nigeria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Guyuk, Adamava, Nigeria (9.905556, 11.928333)
- Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria (10.616667, 13.383333)
- Isolu, Abeukuta, Nigeria (7.210566, 3.446048)
- Ogheghe, Nigeria (6.423591, 5.565483)
- Nanka, Anambra, Nigeria (6.049026, 7.065957)
- Ekwulobia, Anambra, Nigeria (6.024628, 7.079426)
- Ibeshe, Ofin, Nigeria (6.553522, 3.474840)
- Eputu Town, Nigeria (6.475430, 3.719394)
- Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria (8.019116, 4.901962)
- Imota, Lagos, Nigeria (6.663608, 3.669929)