Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.616667, 13.383333.
Michika (known also as Anjawa) is a small town in the state of Adamawa, which is located in the eastern part of Nigeria, just a few miles from the border between Nigeria and Cameroon. It is a historical settlement where Kamwe people, which is the largest local ethnic group, have been living for many centuries. Despite being quite a small settlement, Michika is divided into 9 small districts which are governed by their own administrative bodies. Every district has the population of about 3 or 3.5 thousand people. Michika has a very diverse culture and there are 3 languages spoken in the town. It is also a venue of a number of festivals and celebrations, traditionally taking place in the region.
Map of Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria
Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria is 10.616667, and the longitude is 13.383333. Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 37' 0.0012'' N and 13° 22' 59.9988'' E.
Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 37' 0.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 22' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nigeria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Michika, Adamawa, Nigeria (10.616667, 13.383333)
- Isolu, Abeukuta, Nigeria (7.210566, 3.446048)
- Ogheghe, Nigeria (6.423591, 5.565483)
- Nanka, Anambra, Nigeria (6.049026, 7.065957)
- Ekwulobia, Anambra, Nigeria (6.024628, 7.079426)
- Ibeshe, Ofin, Nigeria (6.553522, 3.474840)
- Eputu Town, Nigeria (6.475430, 3.719394)
- Ila Orangun, Osun, Nigeria (8.019116, 4.901962)
- Imota, Lagos, Nigeria (6.663608, 3.669929)
- Gwagwalada, Nigeria (8.950833, 7.076737)