Germantown, MD, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.173161, -77.271652.
A census-designated place in Maryland and part of the Washington metropolitan area, Germantown is located 30 miles northwest of Washington in Montgomery County, United States. It is one of the most populous places in the state. It was founded in the 19th century by Europeans. Interstate 270 serves the area. Germantown is a large business and commercial center with very prestigious residential districts and excellent facilities. Local attractions include Seneca Creek State Park, Black Hill Regional Park, Gunner's Lake Local Park, Black Hill Trail, and BlackRock Center for the Arts. It is also home to a campus of Montgomery College.
Where is Germantown, MD, USA on Map?
Road map of Germantown, MD, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Germantown, MD, USA
Germantown, MD, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Germantown, MD, USA is 39.173161, and the longitude is -77.271652. Germantown, MD, USA is located at United States country in the Census-designated Places place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 10' 23.3796'' N and 77° 16' 17.9472'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 10' 23.3796'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 16' 17.9472'' W|
Coordinates of Germantown, MD, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Census-designated Places in United States
Also check out these related Census-designated Places.
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Lahaina, HI, USA (20.878525, -156.683746)
- Willimantic, CT, USA (41.715839, -72.221840)
- McLean, VA, USA (38.938305, -77.183266)
- Germantown, MD, USA (39.173161, -77.271652)
- Accokeek, MD, USA (38.667618, -77.028313)
- Piney Point, MD, USA (38.138336, -76.512222)
- Cinco Ranch, TX, USA (29.738842, -95.758003)
- Clinton, MD, USA (38.768005, -76.897087)
- Peggs, OK, USA (36.081234, -95.099548)
No comments written yet.