Wailuku, HI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.891483, -156.510284.
Wailuku is the seat of Maui County, located in Hawaii, United States. It is also a census-designated place with a total area of 5.67 sq mi (14.69 km2). It is bordered by Kahului to the east, Waikapu to the south, and Waihee-Waiehu to the north. Wailuku has its own baseball team, Na Koa Ikaika Maui. Shane Victorino and Kurt Suzuki who are Major League Baseball players were both born in the town. Kanaha Beach Park, Maui Historical Society, Kahului Beach, Paukukalo Beach, Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, Kahului Community Center Park, The Dunes at Maui Lani Golf Course, Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum, Moana Glass, Maui Zipline Company, and ʻĪao Valley State Monument are points of interest in Wailuku.
Where is Wailuku, HI, USA on Map?
Road map of Wailuku, HI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wailuku, HI, USA
Wailuku, HI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wailuku, HI, USA is 20.891483, and the longitude is -156.510284. Wailuku, HI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 53' 29.3388'' N and 156° 30' 37.0224'' W.
|DMS Lat||20° 53' 29.3388'' N|
|DMS Long||156° 30' 37.0224'' W|
Coordinates of Wailuku, HI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Nashville, IN, USA (39.206142, -86.246132)
- Geneva, IN, USA (40.594471, -84.963654)
- French Lick, IN, USA (38.552292, -86.622543)
- Corydon, IN, USA (38.212868, -86.129799)
- Normal, IL, USA (40.525639, -89.012779)
- Cicero, IL, USA (41.842785, -87.765747)
- Wailuku, HI, USA (20.891483, -156.510284)
- Wahiawa, HI, USA (21.501633, -158.026123)
- Lahaina, HI, USA (20.878525, -156.683746)
- Kawaihae, HI, USA (20.036629, -155.829147)