Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 58.665806, -136.900208.
Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve is one of the numerous natural parks situated in southern counties of Alaska, the USA. It is one of the most popular and most beautiful northern parks of the county, as well as the area protected by UNESCO. The park is huge and has the area close to 3.25 million acres. It was established in 1980 and is visited by about a half million tourists every year. There are 7 large glaciers in the park, which are amazing bio-systems and examples of Alpine tundra. The forests and nature are overwhelmingly beautiful, with quite moderate humid climate and a large variety of unique examples of fauna and flora. The main activities offered by the park management include hiking, swimming, kayaking, bird-watching, rafting, fishing, and many more.
Map of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA
Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA is 58.665806, and the longitude is -136.900208. Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 58° 39' 56.9016'' N and 136° 54' 0.7488'' W.
Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||58° 39' 56.9016'' N|
|DMS Long||136° 54' 0.7488'' W|
Coordinates of Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve, Alaska, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)