Glass Beach, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.452717, -123.813866.
Glass Beach is a well-known beach and a popular tourist destination of MacKerricher State Park near Fort Bragg in California, USA. It is known for its colorful sea glass. It was a water dump site in the early years of the 20th century. The beach was established in 1949 and has an area of 38-acre (15 ha). It is illegal to collect glass from Glass Beach. The beach is located less than a mile from Fort Bragg's city center. Nearby attractions include Glass Beach Ocean Pool, Coastal Trail, Sea Glass Museum, Pudding Creek Beach, The Pudding Creek Trestle, and Compass Rose. There is also a public parking space near the beach.
Where is Glass Beach, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Glass Beach, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Glass Beach, CA, USA
Glass Beach, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Glass Beach, CA, USA is 39.452717, and the longitude is -123.813866. Glass Beach, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Beaches place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 27' 9.7812'' N and 123° 48' 49.9176'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 27' 9.7812'' N|
|DMS Long||123° 48' 49.9176'' W|
Coordinates of Glass Beach, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Beaches in United States
Also check out these related Beaches.
- Venice Beach, CA, USA (33.977100, -118.467575)
- Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA (19.356697, -154.968307)
- Glass Beach, CA, USA (39.452717, -123.813866)
- Siesta Key Beach, FL, USA (27.265862, -82.552521)
- Marshall's Beach, SF, California, the US (37.801685, -122.479965)
- Honokalani Beach, Hana, HI, USA (20.787159, -156.002045)
- Mauna Kea Beach, Hawaii, USA (20.005039, -155.824615)
- Little River Water Sports, North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA (33.850655, -78.654381)
- Edisto Island Beach, SC, USA (32.477474, -80.335297)
- Cedar Beach, Babylon, NY, USA (40.630100, -73.340958)