Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.356697, -154.968307.
Kaimu Black Sand Beach, also known as Kaimū Beach and formerly known as Kamoamoa beach, is a stunning world-famous young beach surrounded by palm trees and a popular tourist attraction located 10 miles south of Pāhoa, in Hawaii. It is one of the most interesting and must-visit beaches on the Big Island. The eruption of the Kīlauea volcano, the most active of the five volcanoes on the island of Hawaii, covered the area by 1990. The music video of Chris Isaak's song Wicked Game was shot at this newly formed black-sand beach on the island.
Where is Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA on Map?
Road map of Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA
Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA is 19.356697, and the longitude is -154.968307. Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA is located at United States country in the Beaches place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 21' 24.1092'' N and 154° 58' 5.9052'' W.
|DMS Lat||19° 21' 24.1092'' N|
|DMS Long||154° 58' 5.9052'' W|
Coordinates of Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Beaches in United States
Also check out these related Beaches.
- Venice Beach, CA, USA (33.977100, -118.467575)
- Kaimu Black Sand Beach, HI, USA (19.356697, -154.968307)
- Glass Beach, CA, USA (39.452717, -123.813866)
- Siesta Key Beach, FL, USA (27.265862, -82.552521)
- Marshall's Beach, SF, California, the US (37.801685, -122.479965)
- Honokalani Beach, Hana, HI, USA (20.787159, -156.002045)
- Mauna Kea Beach, Hawaii, USA (20.005039, -155.824615)
- Little River Water Sports, North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA (33.850655, -78.654381)
- Edisto Island Beach, SC, USA (32.477474, -80.335297)
- Cedar Beach, Babylon, NY, USA (40.630100, -73.340958)