Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.713936, 11.909094.
Grafenwöhr is a small town in Neustadt an der Waldnaab, eastern Bavaria, Germany. It is known primarily for its large military training cap "Grafenwoehr Training Area", used mainly by the US army for training. The town has an ancient history. It was founded in the 9th century and survived many wars and regimens. Bundesstrasse B299 serves the area. There is an airport in the town "Grafenwohr Aaf Airport", used for military purposes. Cultural and Military Museum, Rodriguez Lake, and a few parks are among the local attractions.
Where is Grafenwöhr, Germany on Map?
Road map of Grafenwöhr, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Grafenwöhr, Germany
Grafenwöhr, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grafenwöhr, Germany is 49.713936, and the longitude is 11.909094. Grafenwöhr, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 42' 50.1696'' N and 11° 54' 32.7384'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 42' 50.1696'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 54' 32.7384'' E|
Coordinates of Grafenwöhr, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Germany
Also check out these related Towns.
- Marburg, Hesse State, Germany (50.810001, 8.770833)
- Freudenberg, Westphalia, Germany (50.899723, 7.866667)
- Krün, the Upper-Bavaria, Germany (47.500000, 11.283333)
- Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.833332, 10.100000)
- Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany (52.391842, 13.063561)
- Meerbusch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.250351, 6.690717)
- Pillnitz, Dresden, Germany (51.008919, 13.874025)
- Deggendorf, Germany (48.833195, 12.961127)
- Bremervörde, Lower Saxony, Germany (53.488415, 9.142274)
- Dernau, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (50.534973, 7.045793)