Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -8.211601, -35.567780.
Gravatá is a small city in the province of Pernambuco, eastern Brazil. It is situated about 75 miles west of the capital city of the province, Recife, and about 50 miles east of the city Caruaru. Gravata is a home to about 75,000 people. The city originated from a small town of farmers, established at the beginning of the 19th century. The settlement started growing up and developing at the end of the 19th century, as the railroad between Cauraru and Recife was being built. Today's Gravata is a tourist spot famous for its numerous annual celebrations and fairs.
Where is Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil
Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil is -8.211601, and the longitude is -35.567780. Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 8° 12' 41.7636'' S and 35° 34' 4.0080'' W.
|DMS Lat||8° 12' 41.7636'' S|
|DMS Long||35° 34' 4.0080'' W|
Coordinates of Gravatá, Pernambuco, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasília, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)
No comments written yet.