Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.959902, 107.042542.
Ha Long is the capital and the largest city of Quảng Ninh Province in northern Vietnam. It is one of the largest ports of the area, an important industrial and cultural center, with the population close to 220,000 people. The area is naturally beautiful and covered with forests, and local economy is based on trade, seafood production, forestry, agriculture, and other components.
Where is Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam on Map?
Road map of Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam
Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam is 20.959902, and the longitude is 107.042542. Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam is located at Vietnam country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 57' 35.6472'' N and 107° 2' 33.1512'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 57' 35.6472'' N|
|DMS Long||107° 2' 33.1512'' E|
Coordinates of Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Vietnam
Also check out these related Cities.
- Haiphong, Vietnam (20.865139, 106.683830)
- Sóc Trăng, Soc Trang, Vietnam (9.602521, 105.973907)
- Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam (16.463713, 107.590866)
- Thuận An, Binh Duong, Vietnam (10.924067, 106.713028)
- Vinh, Nghe An, Vietnam (18.679585, 105.681335)
- Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam (20.959902, 107.042542)
- Da Nang, Vietnam (16.047079, 108.206230)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (21.028511, 105.804817)
- Cần Thơ, Ninh Kiều, Can Tho, Vietnam (10.045162, 105.746857)
- tp. Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam (16.461109, 107.570183)