Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.028511, 105.804817.
Hanoi is a wonderful city, the second largest and the capital of Vietnam, its important historic, cultural, and economic center. For over a thousand year Hanoi used to be a unique mixture of Eastern and Western civilizations, Chinese traditions and French architecture. Hanoi stretches along the Red River for over 8 miles, and it is divided into 7 central districts and over a dozen of outskirts districts. Despite being a tourist spot with plenty of unique attractions and points of interest, the city is never loaded with crowds of tourists and travelers. Those who come to visit Hanoi can enjoy walking along beautiful streets of the Old city, take a look at local small markets, or enjoy the views of Hoan Kiem Lake, which hides a legendary magic sword on its bottom.
Map of Hanoi, Vietnam
Hanoi, Vietnam Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hanoi, Vietnam is 21.028511, and the longitude is 105.804817. Hanoi, Vietnam is located at Vietnam country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 1' 42.6396'' N and 105° 48' 17.3412'' E.
Hanoi, Vietnam Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 1' 42.6396'' N|
|DMS Long||105° 48' 17.3412'' E|
Coordinates of Hanoi, Vietnam is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Vietnam
Also check out these related Cities.
- Haiphong, Vietnam (20.865139, 106.683830)
- Sóc Trăng, Soc Trang, Vietnam (9.602521, 105.973907)
- Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam (16.463713, 107.590866)
- Thuận An, Binh Duong, Vietnam (10.924067, 106.713028)
- Vinh, Nghe An, Vietnam (18.679585, 105.681335)
- Hà Nội, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam (21.027763, 105.834160)
- Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam (20.959902, 107.042542)
- Da Nang, Vietnam (16.047079, 108.206230)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (21.028511, 105.804817)
- Cần Thơ, Ninh Kiều, Can Tho, Vietnam (10.045162, 105.746857)