Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.701283, -156.173325.
Haleakalā National Park is a large natural preserve located in the eastern part of Maui island of Hawaii, USA. It covers a very large area of about 33,000 acres, with a great number of natural points of interest like waterfalls, small lakes, wilderness zones, as well as plenty of examples of absolutely unique flora and fauna. The park is a great tourist attraction visited by thousands of people every year.
Where is Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA on Map?
Road map of Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA
Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA is 20.701283, and the longitude is -156.173325. Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 42' 4.6188'' N and 156° 10' 23.9700'' W.
|DMS Lat||20° 42' 4.6188'' N|
|DMS Long||156° 10' 23.9700'' W|
Coordinates of Haleakalā National Park, Hawaii, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Papahanaumokuakea Marine National Monument, Hawaii, the US (25.700001, -171.733337)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)