Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.551086, 9.993682.
The Free City of Hamburg is one of the most famous and fabulous, the most important and the largest tourist spots located in the northern region of Germany. Located on the banks of the Elbe river, the city is primarily a key port and one of the most important centers of the connection between the European continent and the region of Scandinavia. Hamburg is the second-most populous city in modern Germany surpassed only by Berlin, the capital city. Hamburg is known for its fabulous architecture, plenty of landmarks and modern facilities for shopping and other activities. The city is a key cultural center of the region, with a huge number of museums, theaters, historic clubs and various venues for performing arts. It is also a large industrial center and an important port, a key financial and economic center of northern Europe.
Those who visit Hamburg should take time to explore the central part of the city which is incredible with its similar houses built from bricks of chocolate color. The city hall of Hamburg located near a large square that often becomes a venue for various fairs and cultural events is a true masterpiece of architecture. There are many wonderful cathedrals in Hamburg which open their doors to everyone who wants to come in. Hamburg is the city where the legendary band "The Beatles" spent their early years playing in clubs like "Indra" and others. Finally, those who are visiting the city should call on the amazing wax statue museum called Panoptikum situated close to the city center and enjoy the statues of over 80 famous people all around the world.
Where is Hamburg, Germany on Map?
Road map of Hamburg, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hamburg, Germany is 53.551086, and the longitude is 9.993682. Hamburg, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 33' 3.9096'' N and 9° 59' 37.2552'' E.
|DMS Lat||53° 33' 3.9096'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 59' 37.2552'' E|
Coordinates of Hamburg, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)