Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.748463, -95.412529.
Hatbox Field Airport (HAX) is a former airport located near Muskogee, Oklahoma. The airport was opened about 100 years ago and used to be a training field for the Spartan Aviation School. It is closed since the year of 2000 and now it is not used anymore.
Where is Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA on Map?
Road map of Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA
Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA is 35.748463, and the longitude is -95.412529. Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA is located at United States country in the Airports place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 44' 54.4668'' N and 95° 24' 45.1044'' W.
|DMS Lat||35° 44' 54.4668'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 24' 45.1044'' W|
Coordinates of Hatbox Field Airport, Muskogee, OK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Airports in United States
Also check out these related Airports.
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH, USA (39.819527, -84.067406)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, NY, USA (40.641766, -73.780968)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, Charlotte, NC, USA (35.213890, -80.943054)
- O’Hare International Airport, Chicago, IL, USA (41.978611, -87.904724)
- Tucson International Airport, Tuscon, Arizona, US (32.116112, -110.941109)
- Candy Kitchen Ranch Airport, Ramah, NM, USA (34.903271, -108.514519)
- Canandaigua Airport - KIUA, Canandaigua, NY, USA (42.907768, -77.318970)
- Asheville Regional Airport, Fletcher, NC, USA (35.436077, -82.541298)
- Dallas Love Field Airport, Dallas, TX, USA (32.848152, -96.851349)
- Fly Bart's, East Moriches, NY, the USA (40.822773, -72.748634)