Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.069355, 15.455328.
The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus (or Herz Jesu Kirche) is an old beautiful church located in the city of Graz, southeastern Austria. It is a red-brick Roman Catholic cathedral, designed and architectured by a famous local construction engineer George Hauberrisser. It is the tallest church in the country, with the total height exceeding 109 meters. The interior is decorated with amazing glass windows and beautiful altar.
Where is Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria on Map?
Road map of Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria
Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria is 47.069355, and the longitude is 15.455328. Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria is located at Austria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 4' 9.6780'' N and 15° 27' 19.1808'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 4' 9.6780'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 27' 19.1808'' E|
Coordinates of Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Austria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mondsee, Vöcklabruck, Austria (47.856667, 13.351667)
- Wattens, Tyrol, Austria (47.294640, 11.586556)
- Alpbach, Tyrol, Austria (47.399094, 11.943168)
- Kühtai Saddle, Silz, Austria (47.213917, 11.016144)
- Pörtschach am Wörthersee, Wörthersee, Austria (46.636551, 14.139443)
- Kleinarl, Saltzburg, Austria (47.275269, 13.319443)
- Klosterneuburg, Austria (48.309868, 16.323772)
- Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria (47.069355, 15.455328)
- Reutte, Tyrol, Austria (47.488789, 10.718650)
- Engerwitzdorf, Austria (48.344322, 14.442712)
No comments written yet.