Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.309868, 16.323772.
Klosterneuburg is a town in the northern neighborhood of Vienna, Austria, situated on the right bank of the Danube River. It is a beautiful and very old settlement established in the middle ages near a small monastery built in the 12th century. Certainly, the town has very strong connections with the capital city, from the point of social life, work, and commerce. The town could see plenty of battles and rulers during it long history. Today it's a quiet outskirts area of Vienna, with the population close to 25,000 people.
Where is Klosterneuburg, Austria on Map?
Road map of Klosterneuburg, Austria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Klosterneuburg, Austria
Klosterneuburg, Austria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Klosterneuburg, Austria is 48.309868, and the longitude is 16.323772. Klosterneuburg, Austria is located at Austria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 18' 35.5248'' N and 16° 19' 25.5792'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 18' 35.5248'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 19' 25.5792'' E|
Coordinates of Klosterneuburg, Austria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Austria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mondsee, Vöcklabruck, Austria (47.856667, 13.351667)
- Wattens, Tyrol, Austria (47.294640, 11.586556)
- Alpbach, Tyrol, Austria (47.399094, 11.943168)
- Kühtai Saddle, Silz, Austria (47.213917, 11.016144)
- Pörtschach am Wörthersee, Wörthersee, Austria (46.636551, 14.139443)
- Kleinarl, Saltzburg, Austria (47.275269, 13.319443)
- Klosterneuburg, Austria (48.309868, 16.323772)
- Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria (47.069355, 15.455328)
- Reutte, Tyrol, Austria (47.488789, 10.718650)
- Engerwitzdorf, Austria (48.344322, 14.442712)
No comments written yet.