Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.762622, 106.660172.
Ho Chi Minh City (former Saigon) is the largest city of Vietnam with the population about 8 million people. Located in the southern areas of the country on the Saigon river, the city was named after the prominent political and social leader of the country. The main tourist attractions of the city include Reunification Palace, Bitexco Financial Tower, numerous modern shopping malls and office buildings, museums, temples, etc.
Map of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is 10.762622, and the longitude is 106.660172. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is located at Vietnam country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 45' 45.4392'' N and 106° 39' 36.6192'' E.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 45' 45.4392'' N|
|DMS Long||106° 39' 36.6192'' E|
Coordinates of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Vietnam
Also check out these related Cities.
- Haiphong, Vietnam (20.865139, 106.683830)
- Sóc Trăng, Soc Trang, Vietnam (9.602521, 105.973907)
- Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam (16.463713, 107.590866)
- Thuận An, Binh Duong, Vietnam (10.924067, 106.713028)
- Vinh, Nghe An, Vietnam (18.679585, 105.681335)
- Hà Nội, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam (21.027763, 105.834160)
- Ha Long, Quảng Ninh Province, Vietnam (20.959902, 107.042542)
- Da Nang, Vietnam (16.047079, 108.206230)
- Hanoi, Vietnam (21.028511, 105.804817)
- Cần Thơ, Ninh Kiều, Can Tho, Vietnam (10.045162, 105.746857)