Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.946159, -3.160953.
Holyrood Park is a 640-acre royal park and a very popular tourist destination with loches, hills, walking, and cycling paths, located at Queen's Dr, Edinburgh, United Kingdom. It is adjacent to Holyrood Palace, situated 1.5 miles east of Edinburgh Castle, very close to Royal Mile in the center of the city. Arthur's Seat, an ancient volcano, is also located within the park. It is Holyrood Park's highest point and offers a stunning view of the city to visitors. There are many attractions and historical landmarks you can also visit in and around the park such as Duddingston Loch, St Anthony’s Chapel, Duddingston Kirk, Dr. Neil's Garden, Innocent Railway Tunnel, Meadowfield Park, Saint Anthony's Chapel Ruins, St Margaret's Well, and Salisbury Crags.
Where is Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK on Map?
Road map of Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK
Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK is 55.946159, and the longitude is -3.160953. Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 56' 46.1724'' N and 3° 9' 39.4308'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 56' 46.1724'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 9' 39.4308'' W|
Coordinates of Holyrood Park, Edinburgh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Crystal Palace Park, London, UK (51.422142, -0.071493)
- Primrose Hill, London, UK (51.539879, -0.161374)
- Holland Park, London, UK (51.503246, -0.203798)
- Victoria Park, London, UK (51.536537, -0.039154)
- Hampstead Heath, London, UK (51.560863, -0.163572)
- Battersea Park, London, UK (51.479134, -0.156838)
- Green Park, London, UK (51.503880, -0.143977)
- Richmond Park, UK (51.441181, -0.274938)
- Kensington Gardens, London, UK (51.507015, -0.179332)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK (51.543980, -0.015430)