Green Park, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.503880, -0.143977.
The Green Park is a large beautiful public park with trees and benches in Central London, UK, located in the City of Westminster. It is one of the Royal Parks of London. The park is situated between Hyde Park and St James's Park, near Buckingham Palace Garden. Its history dates back to the 17th century when it was enclosed by Charles II. The park has a total area of 19 hectares (47 acres). It is a very popular spot along with other parks located nearby. There are also a few historical landmarks and memorials in the Green Park, such as the Canada Memorial, Canada Gate, Torre de Londres, and Princess Diana memorial walks sign.
Where is Green Park, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Green Park, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Green Park, London, UK
Green Park, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Green Park, London, UK is 51.503880, and the longitude is -0.143977. Green Park, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 13.9680'' N and 0° 8' 38.3172'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 13.9680'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 38.3172'' W|
Coordinates of Green Park, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Crystal Palace Park, London, UK (51.422142, -0.071493)
- Primrose Hill, London, UK (51.539879, -0.161374)
- Holland Park, London, UK (51.503246, -0.203798)
- Victoria Park, London, UK (51.536537, -0.039154)
- Hampstead Heath, London, UK (51.560863, -0.163572)
- Battersea Park, London, UK (51.479134, -0.156838)
- Green Park, London, UK (51.503880, -0.143977)
- Richmond Park, UK (51.441181, -0.274938)
- Kensington Gardens, London, UK (51.507015, -0.179332)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK (51.543980, -0.015430)