Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.991074, 121.611198.
Hualien City is one of the largest cities and the capital of Hualien County in the eastern Taiwan. It is a coastal city on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, and it is a home to about 120,000 people. Historically, the area was a part of Japan and Chinese empires. Hualien is a modern city today, with excellent education and health care facilities. The landmarks of the city include North Beach Park, Hualien County Stone Sculptural Museum, Hualien Martyrs' Shrine, Hualien Fish Market, etc.
Map of Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan
Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan is 23.991074, and the longitude is 121.611198. Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan is located at Taiwan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 59' 27.8664'' N and 121° 36' 40.3128'' E.
Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 59' 27.8664'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 36' 40.3128'' E|
Coordinates of Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Taiwan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kaohsiung, Southern Taiwan, Taiwan (22.633333, 120.266670)
- Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan (23.991074, 121.611198)
- Tainan, East District, Tainan City, Taiwan (22.999727, 120.227028)
- Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan (24.573389, 120.815247)
- Taichung City, Taiwan (24.147736, 120.673645)
- Taipei City, Taiwan (25.105497, 121.597366)