Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.573389, 120.815247.
Miaoli City is a small city and the seat of Miaoli County in Taiwan. The area was inhabited many centuries ago by Hakka culture, which is quite distinctive and famous with its unique traditions and cuisine. There is a famous old historic bridge, Longteng Bridge, built in the 13th century. Other attractions of the city include farmer's markets and numerous temples.
Map of Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan
Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan is 24.573389, and the longitude is 120.815247. Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan is located at Taiwan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 34' 24.2004'' N and 120° 48' 54.8892'' E.
Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 34' 24.2004'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 48' 54.8892'' E|
Coordinates of Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Taiwan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Kaohsiung, Southern Taiwan, Taiwan (22.633333, 120.266670)
- Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan (23.991074, 121.611198)
- Tainan, East District, Tainan City, Taiwan (22.999727, 120.227028)
- Miaoli City, Miaoli County, Taiwan (24.573389, 120.815247)
- Taichung City, Taiwan (24.147736, 120.673645)
- Taipei City, Taiwan (25.105497, 121.597366)