Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -7.773094, 35.699120.
One of the largest cities in Tanzania, Iringa is situated in the central part of the country and has the population of about 115,000 people. It is a historic settlement which has emerged near a small military fort. Today, it is an industrial and a transportation center, as well as a home to a few very good colleges and universities of the country. Iringa is famous for its hand-made baskets for food, which are very popular around the country and are exported abroad.
Where is Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania on Map?
Road map of Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania
Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania is -7.773094, and the longitude is 35.699120. Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania is located at Tanzania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 46' 23.1384'' S and 35° 41' 56.8320'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 46' 23.1384'' S|
|DMS Long||35° 41' 56.8320'' E|
Coordinates of Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Tanzania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania (-7.773094, 35.699120)
- Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania (-5.030461, 32.819431)
- Mbeya, Tanzania (-8.909401, 33.460773)
- Dodoma, Tanzania (-6.161184, 35.745426)
- Morogoro, Tanzania (-6.830373, 37.670589)
- Shinyanga, Tanzania (-3.680996, 33.427139)
- Arusha, Tanzania (-3.386925, 36.682995)
- Bagamoyo, Tanzania (-6.433333, 38.900002)
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (-6.776012, 39.178326)
- Songea, Tanzania (-10.676803, 35.655785)