Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -5.030461, 32.819431.
Tabora is a small city with the population of a quarter of million people, located in Tabora Region, Tanzania. It was founded in the middle of the 19th century by traders coming from Asian continent. Today the city is famous as a center of tobacco producing. The city's economy is also based on agriculture, with plenty of mango cultivating farms. Tourists may come to the city to visit the local natural parks for safari.
Where is Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania on Map?
Road map of Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania
Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania is -5.030461, and the longitude is 32.819431. Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania is located at Tanzania country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 1' 49.6596'' S and 32° 49' 9.9516'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 1' 49.6596'' S|
|DMS Long||32° 49' 9.9516'' E|
Coordinates of Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Tanzania
Also check out these related Cities.
- Iringa, Iringa District, Tanzania (-7.773094, 35.699120)
- Tabora, Tabora Region, Tanzania (-5.030461, 32.819431)
- Mbeya, Tanzania (-8.909401, 33.460773)
- Dodoma, Tanzania (-6.161184, 35.745426)
- Morogoro, Tanzania (-6.830373, 37.670589)
- Shinyanga, Tanzania (-3.680996, 33.427139)
- Arusha, Tanzania (-3.386925, 36.682995)
- Bagamoyo, Tanzania (-6.433333, 38.900002)
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (-6.776012, 39.178326)
- Songea, Tanzania (-10.676803, 35.655785)