Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.358435, -81.606468.
Jacksonville University is one of the oldest and largest private universities in Jacksonville, Florida. Founded more than 80 years ago, the university has over 80 academic programs including undergraduate and Master programs. Currently, the number of students is close to 7,500. It is the university which offers one of the best and the most advanced athletic academic programs.
Map of Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA is 30.358435, and the longitude is -81.606468. Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 21' 30.3660'' N and 81° 36' 23.2848'' W.
Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 21' 30.3660'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 36' 23.2848'' W|
Coordinates of Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT, USA (40.277779, -111.713890)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, the USA (40.617001, -79.160004)
- University of Illinois, Champign - Urbana, Ilinois, the US (40.110558, -88.228333)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.360001, -71.092003)
- Stanford University, CA, USA (37.428230, -122.168861)
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.374443, -71.116943)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA (34.138000, -118.125000)
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.789722, -87.599724)
- Eastern University, St Davids, PA, USA (40.051529, -75.370407)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)