Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.041668, 54.415558.
Jandaq is a small town in the province of Isfahan, located in central Iran. It is located near Highway 81 and it is a county seat for Khur and Biabanak county. The population of the town is close to 4,000 people, and the town is very well provided with most of the social services common for the developed world.
Where is Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran on Map?
Road map of Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran
Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran is 34.041668, and the longitude is 54.415558. Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran is located at Iran country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 2' 30.0048'' N and 54° 24' 56.0088'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 2' 30.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||54° 24' 56.0088'' E|
Coordinates of Jandaq, Isfahan, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iran
Also check out these related Towns.
- Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran (36.704899, 52.654678)
- Maku, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran (39.295620, 44.514187)
- Ovrin, Tehran, Iran (35.546505, 51.129791)
- Khorasan Razavi, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan, Iran (36.321247, 59.532639)
- Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran (35.754986, 52.772354)
- Bandar Anzali, Gilan, Iran (37.463909, 49.479862)
- Chatroud, Kerman, Iran (30.604195, 56.914555)
- Langarud, Gilan, Iran (37.187820, 50.157520)
- Baravat, Kerman, Iran (29.067799, 58.410637)
- Hemmatabad, Mashhad, Banafsheh, Iran (36.352844, 59.667233)