Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.551382, 110.681076.
Jepara, nicknamed "The World Carving Centre", is a coastal town in Central Java, Indonesia, located in the northern part of the province and 81 kilometers northeast of Semarang. The town is known as the birthplace of Raden Ayu Kartini, a prominent women's rights activist. She was born in Jepara on 21 April 1879. It is also famous for teak wood carving. The town is a popular tourist destination with lots of hotels, restaurants, and points of interest, such as Pantai Kartini, Gelora Bumi Kartini Stadium, Taman Kerang, Pantai Teluk Awur Jepara, Bandengan Beach, Alun Alun Jepara, Teluk Awur Beach, and so on.
Where is Jepara, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Jepara, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jepara, Indonesia
Jepara, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jepara, Indonesia is -6.551382, and the longitude is 110.681076. Jepara, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 33' 4.9752'' S and 110° 40' 51.8736'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 33' 4.9752'' S|
|DMS Long||110° 40' 51.8736'' E|
Coordinates of Jepara, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Indonesia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rowobranten, Ringinarum, Kendal, Central Java, Indonesia (-6.986421, 110.121544)
- Umari, Papua, Indonesia (-4.466667, 135.199997)
- Tanjung, Gempol, Pasuruan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.553281, 112.700241)
- Rantau, South Hulu Sungai Regency, South Kalimantan, Indonesia (-2.932615, 115.153046)
- Kunir, Lumajang Regency, East Java, Indonesia (-8.233507, 113.220802)
- Amuntai, Amuntai District, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia (-2.416604, 115.239098)
- Nemberala, Rote Ndao, East Nusa, Indonesia (-10.896941, 122.824944)
- Ciamis town, Ciamis Regency, West Java, Indonesia (-7.326220, 108.329346)
- Bua, Luwu Regency, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-3.072998, 120.225708)
- Bajawa, Ngada Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia (-8.788550, 120.973267)