Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -1.352569, -80.582726.
Jipijapa is a large municipality and the headquarters of a small region located in the western part of Ecuador. The population of the town is between 25 and 30 thousand people, with most of the community dominated by Mestizo and Montubio cultures. Local lifestyle is very calm and relaxing, the town is situated on an amazing natural setting, surrounded by green tropic forest, with wonderful diverse fauna and flora.
Where is Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador on Map?
Road map of Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador
Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador is -1.352569, and the longitude is -80.582726. Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador is located at Ecuador country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 1° 21' 9.2484'' S and 80° 34' 57.8136'' W.
|DMS Lat||1° 21' 9.2484'' S|
|DMS Long||80° 34' 57.8136'' W|
Coordinates of Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ecuador
Also check out these related Towns.
- Los Capaes, Ballenita, Ecuador (-2.197494, -80.855988)
- Tena, Napo, Ecuador (-0.996297, -77.813606)
- Saquisilí, Cotopaxi, Ecuador (-0.822573, -78.668243)
- Puerto Villamil, Ecuador (-0.954514, -90.965874)
- Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador (-1.352569, -80.582726)
- Coaque, Ecuador (0.028839, -80.093597)
- Ayangue, Ecuador (-1.980424, -80.747772)
- Nueva Loja, Ecuador (0.085103, -76.894012)