Tena, Napo, Ecuador
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -0.996297, -77.813606.
Tena is a large town and the capital of Ecuador, surrounded by beautiful tropical Amazon forest. The area has been inhabited by Spanish colonizers since the middle of the 16th century, and in modern times the town is a famous resort, with great facilities for kayaking, rafting, hiking, camping, etc. There are plenty of caves and volcanoes to explore, as well as beautiful rainforests for those travelers who may enjoy survivor-like experience.
Where is Tena, Napo, Ecuador on Map?
Road map of Tena, Napo, Ecuador shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tena, Napo, Ecuador
Tena, Napo, Ecuador Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tena, Napo, Ecuador is -0.996297, and the longitude is -77.813606. Tena, Napo, Ecuador is located at Ecuador country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 0° 59' 46.6692'' S and 77° 48' 48.9816'' W.
|DMS Lat||0° 59' 46.6692'' S|
|DMS Long||77° 48' 48.9816'' W|
Coordinates of Tena, Napo, Ecuador is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ecuador
Also check out these related Towns.
- Los Capaes, Ballenita, Ecuador (-2.197494, -80.855988)
- Tena, Napo, Ecuador (-0.996297, -77.813606)
- Saquisilí, Cotopaxi, Ecuador (-0.822573, -78.668243)
- Puerto Villamil, Ecuador (-0.954514, -90.965874)
- Jipijapa, Jipijapa Canton, Ecuador (-1.352569, -80.582726)
- Coaque, Ecuador (0.028839, -80.093597)
- Ayangue, Ecuador (-1.980424, -80.747772)
- Nueva Loja, Ecuador (0.085103, -76.894012)