Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.881866, -115.900650.
Joshua Tree National Park is a small natural preserve situated in the southernmost part of California, USA. The park can be found about 4 miles east of Palm Springs and it is a part of the park system of the area. The total area of the park is close to 800,000 acres, with over a half of the area taken by deserted plantless area. Green parts of the park are beautiful and green year round, and they are very popular with the tourists who love all kinds of outdoor activities like hiking, rock climbing, camping, bird watching, observing skies, etc. Flora and especially the fauna of the park is unique, with the species like the local tree frogs, the roadrunners, green darners, etc.
Map of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA
Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA is 33.881866, and the longitude is -115.900650. Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 52' 54.7176'' N and 115° 54' 2.3400'' W.
Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 52' 54.7176'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 54' 2.3400'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)
- Mojave National Preserve, Kelso, CA, USA (35.141689, -115.510399)
- Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA (33.881866, -115.900650)
- Buffalo National River, St Joe, AR, USA (35.985512, -92.757652)
- Hot Springs National Park, Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.521530, -93.042267)
- Kartchner Caverns State Park, Benson, AZ, USA (31.837551, -110.347382)
- Navajo Nation Reservation, New Mexico, USA (36.075321, -109.196930)
- Sipsey Wilderness, Mt Hope, AL, USA (34.332035, -87.434799)
- Wrangell-St. Elias National Park & Preserve, Alaska, USA (61.710445, -142.985687)
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve, Port Alsworth, AK, USA (60.412697, -154.323502)