Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.881866, -115.900650.
Joshua Tree National Park is a small natural preserve situated in the southernmost part of California, USA. The park can be found about 4 miles east of Palm Springs and it is a part of the park system of the area. The total area of the park is close to 800,000 acres, with over a half of the area taken by deserted plantless area. Green parts of the park are beautiful and green year round, and they are very popular with the tourists who love all kinds of outdoor activities like hiking, rock climbing, camping, bird watching, observing skies, etc. Flora and especially the fauna of the park is unique, with the species like the local tree frogs, the roadrunners, green darners, etc.
Where is Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA on Map?
Road map of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA
Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA is 33.881866, and the longitude is -115.900650. Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA is located at United States country in the National Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 52' 54.7176'' N and 115° 54' 2.3400'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 52' 54.7176'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 54' 2.3400'' W|
Coordinates of Joshua Tree National Park, California, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
National Parks in United States
Also check out these related National Parks.
- Capitol Reef National Park, UT, USA (38.089600, -111.149910)
- Pinnacles National Park, CA, USA (36.491508, -121.197243)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, CO, USA (40.343182, -105.688103)
- Offshore Trap/Pot Waters Area, Western Atlantic Ocean, the US (38.000000, -82.000000)
- Steller Sea Lion Protection Area, AL, the US (57.466667, -153.433334)
- Pacific Remote Islands Marine National Monument, the US (16.736944, -169.523895)
- Danville Conservation Area, New Florence, MO, USA (38.865097, -91.504852)
- Sand Harbor State Park, Incline Village, NV, USA (39.198364, -119.930984)
- White Sands National Park, NM, the US (32.779720, -106.171669)
- Jackson Hole, WY, USA (43.582767, -110.821999)