Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.157879, 47.031296.
Khomarlu is a very small municipality in the province East Azerbaijan, located right on the very border between Iran and Azerbaijan. There are about 1,300 people living in the town. The area used to be rules by various countries and rulers, until in 1940sit became a part of Iran. Khoda Afarin Bridges, old beautiful historic bridges built in the middle ages, are considered to be the main attraction of the area.
Where is Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran on Map?
Road map of Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran
Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran is 39.157879, and the longitude is 47.031296. Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran is located at Iran country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 9' 28.3644'' N and 47° 1' 52.6656'' E.
|DMS Lat||39° 9' 28.3644'' N|
|DMS Long||47° 1' 52.6656'' E|
Coordinates of Khomarlu, East Azerbaijan, Iran is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Iran
Also check out these related Towns.
- Babolsar, Mazandaran Province, Iran (36.704899, 52.654678)
- Maku, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran (39.295620, 44.514187)
- Ovrin, Tehran, Iran (35.546505, 51.129791)
- Khorasan Razavi, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan, Iran (36.321247, 59.532639)
- Firuzkuh, Tehran, Iran (35.754986, 52.772354)
- Bandar Anzali, Gilan, Iran (37.463909, 49.479862)
- Chatroud, Kerman, Iran (30.604195, 56.914555)
- Langarud, Gilan, Iran (37.187820, 50.157520)
- Baravat, Kerman, Iran (29.067799, 58.410637)
- Hemmatabad, Mashhad, Banafsheh, Iran (36.352844, 59.667233)
No comments written yet.