King City, CA, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.212776, -121.126114.
King City is a town in Central California, the western coast of the US. The settlement was established there in the middle of the 18th century by a group of Spanish settlers who came to the continent from Europe. The town is situated in the Salinas Valley near the river of Salinas, on a truly beautiful natural setting and excellent climatic conditions. That is why King City sometimes serves as a filming area for some movies like "The Candidate", or is mentioned in some books or artworks. Currently, there are about 14 thousand people living in the town, which is about three thousand households. King City can be a destination for tourists and travelers who want to explore the Salinas Valley and it nature. The town can be reached by the State Highway 101.
Map of King City, CA, the US
King City, CA, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of King City, CA, the US is 36.212776, and the longitude is -121.126114. King City, CA, the US is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 12' 45.9936'' N and 121° 7' 34.0104'' W.
King City, CA, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 12' 45.9936'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 7' 34.0104'' W|
Coordinates of King City, CA, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)