Montpelier, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.700432, -98.586555.
Montpelier is a small town in south eastern North Dakota, USA, situated quite close to the intersection of Highway 281 and Highway 46, about 15 miles south of Jamestown. The town is a nice tiny settlement near the James River. As the name suggests, it was established by French settlers in the mid 1880s, when there were extensive works on building railroads in the area. Just about 40 years after its establishment, the town became a larger settlement, with the population exceeding 200 people. However, today the town has no more than 90 residents. This is about 35 families and about 44 households. There is a very good old elementary school in Montpelier.
Where is Montpelier, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Montpelier, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Montpelier, ND, USA
Montpelier, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Montpelier, ND, USA is 46.700432, and the longitude is -98.586555. Montpelier, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 42' 1.5552'' N and 98° 35' 11.5980'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 42' 1.5552'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 35' 11.5980'' W|
Coordinates of Montpelier, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)