Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -29.824800, 31.029097.
Kings Park Stadium, also known as the Jonsson Kings Park, is a sports stadium with a capacity of 52,000, located at Jacko Jackson Dr, Stamford Hill, Durban, South Africa. It is situated about 5 kilometers north of the city center. It is the home ground of The Sharks, a South African rugby union team. Opened to the public on 28 June 1958, the stadium hosted the 1995 Rugby World Cup, as well as three group matches, a quarter-final, and a semi-final at the 1996 African Cup of Nations. It also hosted many major artists and bands including Whitney Houston, Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart, Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Metallica, Robbie Williams, and Celine Dion.
Where is Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa
Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa is -29.824800, and the longitude is 31.029097. Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 49' 29.2800'' S and 31° 1' 44.7492'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 49' 29.2800'' S|
|DMS Long||31° 1' 44.7492'' E|
Coordinates of Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in South Africa
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- FNB Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.234867, 27.981485)
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria, South Africa (-25.753229, 28.222435)
- Mbombela Stadium, South Africa (-25.461651, 30.929186)
- Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa (-29.824800, 31.029097)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, South Africa (-33.937717, 25.598555)
- Ellis Park Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.197493, 28.060219)
- Cape Town Stadium, South Africa (-33.903469, 18.411102)